Certified Lab Testing For:
Plus many other contaminants which include PFOA/PFOS, Bacteria, Sulfate, TDS, TTHM and Thallium*.
Culligan Drinking Water Systems are certified to reduce over 40 contaminants and give you a healthier, safer option for drinking water in your home.
- Convenience – fill your reusable water bottle with an endless supply of fresh, filtered water at your sink.
- Cost – ditch disposable bottles and save. The average family of four spends $400/year on single-serve bottled water vs. $156/year for a Culligan RO System.
- Taste – Great water, the way it should taste – clean and refreshing!
- Waste – Cut plastic bottle waste for good.
- Health & Safety – Culligan Drinking Water Systems are certified to reduce Lead, Chromium and other contaminants, something your water pitcher can’t filter.
Get Get Clean, Great Tasting Drinking Water From Your Kitchen Faucet for Less Than a Dollar Per Day!
*Some tests require additional costs.